We have designed our programs to be relevant and adaptable to all licensed health care practitioners including but not limited to: Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Acupuncturists, Nurses, Dieticians, Nutritionists, Naturopathic Doctors, Doctors of Chiropractic, Clinical Nutritionists, Pharmacists, Dentists and Psychologists.
COURSES AND MODULES
AMA 1000: INTRODUCTION TO INTEGRATIVE AND FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE; IMPLEMENTING INTO ANY PRACTICE
This module will highlight some of the overarching themes/approaches to practicing integrative and functional medicine, as well as how easy it is to implement and practice this approach in any practice. Click to read more…
The learners will be shown the differences of traditional medicine to integrative and functional medicine and how they can work together to get to the ultimate end result, restoring function to the patient. We will also explore how new science of integrative and functional medicine looks at disease and infirmity through actual case studies and treatment protocols.
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- To be able to situate specific integrative and functional medical knowledge and practices within the larger framework of integrative and functional medicine and the variety of approaches to its practice.
- Be able to think through the process from a “functional” approach in diagnosing patients.
- To be able to define functional medicine and describe its approach to your patients and the general public.
- Understand the difference between a poor quality and high quality nutraceuticals
- Be able to practice, with confidence, functional and integrative medicine.
- To gain practice with the functions and functionality of the learning management system that will be used for each module.
Course Coming Soon