ADVANCED MED ACADEMY
The Objectives of our courses are as follow:
- Develop the skills needed to practice Integrative and Functional Medicine in your practice.
- Achieve Clinical Excellence.
- Improve Your Patient Outcomes.
- Learn from World-Renowned Faculty the latest evidence and science in their field.
- 100% On-Line Training.
- Use Our Proven Clinical Forms and Marketing Strategies.
- Refresh & Grow Your Knowledge and Skills as an Integrative and Functional Medicine Practitioner by earning a Certificate from Advanced Med Academy.
Our programs are specially designed to equip both the licensed healthcare practitioner that is new to the practice of integrative medicine as well as the experienced practitioner. If you are seeking to join this exciting field or reinforce your knowledge and learn the latest in evidence-based integrative medicine research, then these programs are for you. Whatever your level of expertise in integrative and functional medicine, Advanced Med Academy and its faculty are here to assist you in any way we can.
All of our programs are modular based. This means that you will be guided through “themes” while working through the didactic learning process. You will learn through readings, power point presentations, videos as well as off-site articles directly related to the very latest research and information on that subject. Following the didactic learning, you will read “real” case studies provided by our faculty, which will take you through the patient’s history, as well as the thought process of choosing the right labs to run, the interpretation of those labs, as well as the differential diagnosis and, finally, the treatment protocols. You will find the treatment protocols will, in most cases, combine both pharmaceutical as well as evidence-based nutraceutical approaches.
In addition to the core academic modules, you will also receive our exclusive “quick start guide” on how to create a successful Integrative Medicine Practice. This manual includes:
- How to attract the right type of patients to your practice,
- A new patient health history form that will guide you to the patient’s root cause,
- Your definitive guide to ordering lab tests,
- How to deliver an effective report of findings that will guide the patient to the services you recommend,
- How to communicate integrative medicine to your patient and your community,
- How to charge and collect for your services,
- How to get patients to stay, pay and refer,
- How to create and deliver an effective community lecture, and
- Clinical forms and marketing.