WHO ARE THESE COURSES DESIGNED FOR?
We have designed our programs to be relevant and adaptable to all licensed health care practitioners including but not limited to: Medical Doctors, Osteopathic Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Acupuncturists, Nurses, Dieticians, Nutritionists, Naturopathic Doctors, Doctors of Chiropractic, Clinical Nutritionists, Pharmacists, Dentists and Psychologists.
Certification in Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BIHRT)
Learn how to successfully incorporate hormones, nutrition and detoxification into your practice, and how mind-body therapy will benefit your patients. This is one of the most comprehensive courses on Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy available today.
1000: The New Medicine, A Functional and Integrative Approach
This module will highlight some of the overarching themes/approaches to practicing integrative and functional medicine, as well as how easy it is to implement and practice this approach in any practice.
1010: Navigating The Maze of Integrative Medicine-A Gut Based Approach
The objective of this course is to give you a background in functional medicine, as well as an overview on the perspective and paradigm integrative medicine from a gut based approach.
1020: NEURO-ENDO-IMMUNOLOGY: PAIN, SLEEP MOOD AND MEMORY
This module teaches functional neurology from a symptom basis as well as systems basis. In this course you will learn how to apply integrative neuro-endo-immunological approaches to help your patients heal faster and help you, the practitioner to distinguish yourself in a complex and competitive healthcare environment.
1060: Foundational IV Nutrition
This is one of the most comprehensive courses on I.V. Nutrition Therapy available today. Dr. Mitchell Ghen is a skilled, and articulate professional which you will enjoy learning from. He presents in-depth content with a “bit of humor” that keeps the course moving along. This is a 9-chapter course, packed with information and demonstrations that will lead you to creating an IV Nutrition and Chelation practice of your dreams.
1090: Integrating Mind-Body Therapy Into Your Practice
In this course, you will be introduced to the theory and practice of Mind-Body Medicine and learn to experience and teach the basic skills of mindfulness, deep relaxation, guided imagery to your patients.
Objectives of our courses:
• Develop the skills needed to practice Integrative and Functional Medicine in your practice.
• Achieve clinical excellence.
• Improve your patient outcomes.
• Learn from world-renowned faculty with the latest evidence and science in their field.
• 100% online training.
• Use our proven clinical forms and marketing strategies.
Our programs are specially designed to equip both the licensed healthcare practitioner that is new to the practice of integrative medicine as well as the experienced practitioner. If you are seeking to join this exciting field or reinforce your knowledge and learn the latest in evidence-based integrative medicine research, then these programs are for you. Whatever your level of expertise in integrative and functional medicine, Advanced Med Academy and its faculty are here to assist you in any way we can.All of our programs are modular based. This means that you will be guided through “themes” while working through the didactic learning process. You will learn through readings, power point presentations, videos as well as off-site articles directly related to the very latest research and information on that subject. Following the didactic learning, you will read “real” case studies provided by our faculty, which will take you through the patient’s history, as well as the thought process of choosing the right labs to run, the interpretation of those labs, as well as the differential diagnosis and, finally, the treatment protocols. You will find the treatment protocols will, in most cases, combine both pharmaceutical as well as evidence-based nutraceutical approaches.In addition to the core academic modules, you will also receive our exclusive “quick start guide” on how to create a successful Integrative Medicine Practice.This manual includes:
- How to attract the right type of patients to your practice
- A new patient health history form that will guide you to the patient’s root cause
- Your definitive guide to ordering lab tests
- How to deliver an effective report of findings that will guide the patient to the services you recommend
- How to communicate integrative medicine to your patient and your community
- How to charge and collect for your services
- How to get patients to stay, pay and refer
- How to create and deliver an effective community lecture
- Clinical forms and marketing
FACILITATED BY FACULTY, COHORT LEARNING THAT IS FLEXIBLE ENOUGH TO REMAIN SELF-DIRECTED
There are multiple ways to complete our courses, depending on your previous knowledge/experience with integrative and functional medicine, your schedule, and your learning preferences. Some highlights:
- Learners may choose to proceed through each module in about 3 weeks per module. Learners may choose to proceed at their own pace, taking breaks when needed and moving as quickly or slowly as desired (100 hour programs must be completed within 12 months of enrollment).
- At all times, module forums are facilitated by faculty members who can answer questions and provide further insight into program content.
A TRANSFORMATIVE EXPERIENCE
Practitioners who successfully complete a course, module or certification program will find themselves and their practice transformed. Those enrolled in the program will become more informed practitioners equipped with the knowledge to make effective, evidence based decisions in the complex, dynamic healthcare environment of the 21st century.
Advanced Med Academy® is a subsidiary of and owned through The American College of Integrative and Functional Medicine®, LLC.
Terms and Conditions
Web-based courses are not refundable. Read for more information…