AMA 1060: Foundational IV Nutrition
Course Learning Objectives
• Know when I.V. Nutrition is useful for your patients
• Learn how to safely compound nutraceuticals and administer I.V. therapies
• Understand the basic components of I.V. therapy
• Know what nutraceuticals to use in specific conditions
• Recognize possible side effects of I.V. therapy and how to remedy them
• Learn how to monitor and assess a patient’s progress during an I.V. therapy session
• Understand the necessary equipment and nutraceuticals needs to set up an I.V. therapy practice
• Understand the legal aspects of I.V. nutrition and the pharmaceutical laws
Learn how to successfully incorporate IV Nutrition within your practice and how nutritional therapy will benefit your patients.
This is a comprehensive 15-hour, two-day “live” workshop on IV Nutrition Therapies for practitioners who are ready to incorporate these therapies into their practice. This “live” conference has been modified and converted into a 100% on-line educational program with additional resources, forms and a final examination. After completing this workshop, you will have the tools needed to begin incorporating I.V. Nutrition Therapy with your patients, giving you a strategic advantage in growing a more effective, sustainable, and profitable healthcare practice.
- 15 Hours of Video and Power Point Presentations
- Researched articles supporting IV Therapy in practice
- A 113-page book that follows all 9 chapters
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Sample IV Therapy Intake Form
- Sample IV Consent Form
- Sample IV Treatment Record Form
- Miscellaneous Guidelines
• Have a computer with internet connection.
• Videos and collateral articles are all online.
MITCH GHEN, DO, PhD
About Our Instructor
Dr. Mitch has 35 years of experience in anti-aging and holistic and integrative medicine. Along with his work in nutritional medicine, “Dr. Mitch” has a remarkable amount of experience as an expert clinician and researcher in the field of stem cell transplantation.
In addition to being a physician, Dr. Mitch holds a Master’s Degree in Biomechanical Trauma and has a Ph.D. in nutrition and psychoneuroimmunology. He is an international lecturer on oral and IV nutrition and stem cell transplantation and is recognized as one of the premier teachers at conferences and seminars on integrative medicine.
Dr. Mitch’s vast academic knowledge, coupled with his entertaining delivery, makes him one of the most sought-after personalities in his field. Currently, he is a medical director for several Natural Medicine companies and a consultant for physicians worldwide, teaching them how to implement integrative medicine into their practices.
He is the co-author of four textbooks including the “Advance Guide to Longevity Medicine,” “The Ghen and Raine’s Guide to Compounding Pharmaceuticals,” “The Anti-Aging Physicians’ Handbook for Compounding Pharmaceuticals,” and “The Essentials and Science of IV Parenteral Medicine.”