This Course Includes
- 12 Hours of On-demand Video
- Multiple Supplemental Articles
- Bonus Material: Case studies, Quick Start Guide, Initial Intake form, Sample report of findings with presentation of recommendations.
- Full Access for 1 year
- Certificate of Completion
- Have a computer with internet connection.
- Videos and collateral articles are all online.
1020: Neuro-Endo-Immunology: Pain, Sleep, Mood & Memory
- Learn to understand and apply the basic anatomy and neurophysiology of central and peripheral nervous systems.
- Recognize which systems are involved in common neurological complaints such as: pain, fibromyalgia, fatigue, stress, concentration/memory difficulty, insomnia, and mood disorders. Integrate testing options that provide insight to support physiologic imbalances in neuro-endo-immune systems.
- Learn supplement options that support the nervous system.
- Serve patients with neurologic complaints in an integrative and confident manner.
Patients are presenting today with more complex symptoms. These complex symptoms require higher level thinking that integrates multiple body systems. The nervous system integrates with the endocrine and immune systems and these interactions are crucial to clinical success. Applying the integrated neuroendoimmune approaches helps patients heal faster and helps practitioners distinguish themselves in a complex and competitive healthcare environment.
DC, DACNB, FACFN
About Our Instructor
Dr. Scott Theirl is the author and instructor of NeuroEndoImmunology: Pain, Sleep, Mood and Memory. Dr. Theirl is a board certified chiropractic neurologist in private practice in southeastern Wisconsin after previously practicing on Manhattan’s east side for ten years. His practice, Functional Restoration, focuses on treating individuals with learning and developmental challenges, autism, brain injuries, movement and balance disorders, chronic pain, fatigue, mood and memory challenges and other neurologic conditions.
Dr. Theirl optimizes the neurologic and physical health of his patients by using the latest in brain-based rehabilitation techniques, neurotransmitter/hormone balancing, nutrition and supplementation. He is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin and Logan College of Chiropractic, a Defeat Autism Now! trained practitioner, holds additional Diplomate certification from the American Chiropractic Neurology Board and is a Fellow of the American College of Functional Neurology.
He is a physician educator for NeuroScience, Inc and a frequent lecturer for professional organizations such as the American Holistic Medical Association and various state chiropractic and naturopathic associations. In addition to practicing privately since 2000, Dr. Theirl enjoys lecturing to patient advocacy groups and non-profits such as Dystonia, Inc., National Autism Association and Developmental Delay Resources for which he was also a board member. His lecture topics include insomnia, neurotransmitters, adrenal and thyroid optimization, neuroendoimmunology, GI health, early childhood brain development and fatigue.